Aller au contenu

[Projet] Traduction des sous-titres de Shenmue 1 et 2

Manic

Messages recommandés

Quelle jeux et quelle GD-R ?

Et bien Shenmue2 CD1 ...

Pour ceux qui ont peur de l'overburning: 20sec c'est pas beaucoup (environ 3MB). J'ai testé personnellement avec les cd les plus cheap que j'ai pu trouvé, et 20sec semble tout a fait correcte. De toute façon les fichiers traduit n'auront pas exactement la même taille que les originaux et je compenserai une fois que je les aurai, pour l'instant 80min20sec semble très bien compte tenu qu'il n'y a aucun audio de supprimé. C'est une première en fait.

FG

FG:

Vraiment super ce site, je connaissait déjà, mais j'avais perdu l'adresse.

Incroyable ce qu'il arrive à faire, mais les schémas sont super simple !! Je me demande pourquoi personne ne l'a jamais fait avant ?

Si vraiment il y a un elf-launcher qui sort, je démonte mon vieux linker DS et je me fais un linker dreamcast :D

Hi again friends,

I'm wondering if can be possible make a own release of Shenmue PAL disc 1 whith the two audio tracks for my upcoming translation.

If is necessary I can rip any multilenguaje files and fit the entire game without downsampling and the 2 audio tracks (am2 logo & yu suzuki logo) in a regular 80 minutes CDROM.

I'm tryng make it, but only I get that 1 audio track -the first one- work....:heu:

I make this process:

-Have a dump of my original GDROM

-Hack 1st_read.bin with hack3.exe 0

-BINHACK with custom IP.BIN in 0 position

-cdda.exe in 1st_read.bin (I suposse to make the LBA of the audio tracks match with CDROM instead GDRom)

-make an iso with mkisofs

-Convert the iso to bin with WinIso

-make a custom .cue with the two audio tracks

-and finally, I make a autoboot CDI with bin2boot util

The release works, but only the first audio tracks is fine, the second when the game try to play it, simply a weird sound is play instead the audio track (I think a error of LBA when searching)

-

I like try with the Sizious util, mds4dc, but I don't know how I have to type the command:

mds4dc -c? data.iso test.mds and... ¿how can I type well the audio tracks? I try but I don't get the right formula that make the program works...

Can yoy gime an example that can I use it?

Or to advise me how can I make work well with the 2 audio tracks ;)

Please help me :hello:

Well, don't really remember how to do cdda games, but as far as I know you got to burn your 2 cdda tracks first, get the msinfo number, hack your ip.bin (custom for shenmue1) and 1st-read.bin according to this number. Run cdda.exe on the 1st-read.bin, make an iso out of the data (with the mkisoft numer as the starting LBA). Then burn this data session on the cd in xa1 mode.

I remeber doing that for Toy Commander.

BTW, that's the "old school" way ...

FG

It should looks like something like this, replace XXX with the address of your drive:

cdrecord -dev=X,X,X -dao -multi -audio track01.wav track01.wav
cdrecord -dev=X,X,X -msinfo  -> Remember the number it output!
[binhack your 1st_rea.bin and ip.bin to the msinfo number, then run cdda.exe on 1st-read.bin]
mkisofs -C 0,<msinfo number> -V <CD_NAME>  -l -o data.iso <name_of _folder_containing_files>
cdrecord -dev=0,0,0 -xa1 data.iso

Put the resulting CD into a dreamcast and test it out!

I hope it help!

FG

Modifié par -=FamilyGuy=-

Thanks for the help friend :)

But i can't get success whith this. cdrecord is not compatible with my recorder and I try other methods with your advise.

I try a lot of things, but is impossible. I have finally a CDROM with the 2 tracks and autoboot working, but the audio tracks don't play in real dreamcast. Is like if the laser is searching for the audio tracks, and can't read it and then continue reading the game :triste:

I get the MSinfo number is 12845. Hack my ip.bin and my 1s_read.bin with this, the cdda.exe and make the iso. Insert the IP.BIN via Ipins and can make the autoboot Alcohol MDS with the 2 tracks and -c option (calculated MSinfo)

The game works but don't play fine the audio tracks. In NullDC 1.0.3 a weird sound when the audio track is playing and then play it. Both of the tracks, but when I record to a CDROM and test in real hardware the dreamcat can't find the audio tracks (the laser hurts to find it :zzz:)

I try other options, like dahack, or make a non boot bin+cue and the make it autoboot, and don't works :reflexiomo6:

The situation is very ironic because my CD is 700mb with the 2 audio tracks, is just like I want, spanish and none of the files of my lenguaje remove or downsampled and the 2 originals CDDA tracks in :jap:

But the audio tracks can't play. I suppose is the lba fix of the 1st_read.bin don't works with cdda, dahack and I try too with a Yursof's util GDFixer 1.0 withour success....:heu:

I'm wondering what can be the mistake that I made and if is possible that this game need 3 dummy audio tracks to work perfect with CDDA...

Please help me, I know I'm closing to get it :bedo:

And of course, THANKS

Hi, You can use Darkfalz's
for that job, this tool fix the LBA and enable CDDA audio.

The better way to make a working image is to use Sizious's tools (lbacalc and mds4dc)

lbacalc will calculate the exact MSINFO to put in CDDA.exe

mds4dc will make the image with audio included (read the help)

Modifié par MagicSeb

Thanks MagicSeb for this utils!! I don't have this :)

I try now with CDDAPatcher.exe and the LBA fix in 12845 position. The game works fine in emulator and the audio tracks playing almost fine, the first one have a weird sound when the track is played... :snif:

But in real hardware don't works. The same thing, the game boots, but when it go to the audio tracks, the laser is searching for it and don't play it. When the laser try to read several times without success then the game continues, but without audio tracks :reflexiomo6:

¿Anybody make an iso autoboot of Shenmue 1 CD1 with CDDA tracks? I think that any PAL release -or NTSC too- have audio tracks, all remove it.

I don't know if maybe the lba of this tracks is in another file and don't in 1st_read.bin.. if this is possible :triste:

I suppose that this problem is interesting for your release if you want make a backup autoboot in french with audio tracks for your translation...

I spend many hours, and I don't know what can I do now :heu:

Many thanks!!

P.D: And sorry for my bad english (my french is worst :lol:)

Thanks MagicSeb for this utils!! I don't have this :)

I try now with CDDAPatcher.exe and the LBA fix in 12845 position. The game works fine in emulator and the audio tracks playing almost fine, the first one have a weird sound when the track is played... :snif:

But in real hardware don't works. The same thing, the game boots, but when it go to the audio tracks, the laser is searching for it and don't play it. When the laser try to read several times without success then the game continues, but without audio tracks :reflexiomo6:

¿Anybody make an iso autoboot of Shenmue 1 CD1 with CDDA tracks? I think that any PAL release -or NTSC too- have audio tracks, all remove it.

I don't know if maybe the lba of this tracks is in another file and don't in 1st_read.bin.. if this is possible :triste:

I suppose that this problem is interesting for your release if you want make a backup autoboot in french with audio tracks for your translation...

I spend many hours, and I don't know what can I do now :heu:

Many thanks!!

P.D: And sorry for my bad english (my french is worst :lol:)

Place your two audio RAW in a special folder, calcul the value in dos with Lbacalc and after put the two tracks in the same folder of the game ( File DATA ).

Normally the good value is 12608 and you must patch the 1ST_READ.BIN before the binhack on LBA 11702.

Modifié par Shendream

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Contenu similaire

• Par thoumy
      Bonjour à tous !

Etant nouveau sur ce forum , je voulais savoir si il était possible qu'un ou plusieurs membres traduiseent une rom japonaise en anglais ou en français.

Je pensait notamment a la rom de professeur layton and the last time travel, qu'on ne trouve qu'en japonais à l'heure actuelle alors que plusieurs team de trad jap-fr existent... étonnant vu le succès des deux premiers jeux.

Si ce n'est pas le cas désolé d'avoir ouvert un topic pour rien.
    • Par frumos
      Bonjour, je me suis fait livré en import le jeu Fullmetal Alchemist : Curse of the Crimson Elixir. Je voudrais savoir si en extrayant le jeu en iso sur mon ordinateur il m'était possible de modifier les textes de l'anglais au français, de faire une traduction quoi. Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
    • Par jeffreycarrera
      Je vends l'intégralité de ma collection Dreamcast, en parfait état de fonctionnement, pour des heures et des heures de bonheur!

Paiement :

Paypal
      Chèque
      Virement

Livraison :

Remise en main propre : gratuit
      Colissimo Suivi : 12€
      Colissimo Recommandé R2 : 15€

Expédition sérieuse, emballé avec soin.

Console:

Console Dreamcast - version PAL Française, 50/60Hz, MODEL HKT-3030, modem 56K - fonctionnement 5/5

Cordon d'alimentation
      Cordon vidéo PERITEL

Accessoires:

Manette officielle SEGA
      Manette Flash Fire bleu avec fonction Turbo
      Carte mémoire officielle SEGA avec écran LCD
      Carte mémoire de haute capacité - 4 Mega

Les jeux :

Shenmue 1 - au complet, parfait état
      Shenmue 2 - parfait état, au complet sauf notice

Resident Evil Code : Veronica - au complet, parfait état, boitier légérement cassé

Hydro Thunder - au complet, parfait état
      Virtua Tennis - au complet, parfait état
      Dynamite Cop - au complet, parfait état
      Metropolis Street Racer - au complet, parfait état
      Soul Calibur - au complet, parfait état
      Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing - au complet, parfait état
      Toy Story 2 - au complet, parfait état
      Sega NBA 2k2 - au complet, parfait état
      Virtua Fighter 3TB - au complet, parfait état
      Jet Set Radio - au complet, parfait état
      Ready 2 Rumble Boxing 2 - au complet, parfait état
      HeadHunter - parfait état, manque la notice

Cette vente est aux enchères sur eBay mais vous pouvez me faire une offre direct.

Je ne veux aucunement brader, faites moi une offre sérieuse!

Merci!
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M
    Total des messages