Aller au contenu

Freeloader Wii, LE VRAI ENFIN :D

OuRs256

Messages recommandés

Voilà des infos sur ce Freeloader :

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I have actually had a LONG conversation with one of the codejunkies technical experts over the phone yesterday, when I ordered freeloader (the phone call at their expense - they called me back!)

This is what freeloader does, confirmed by codejunkies staff, who actually investigated my questions when I asked about it, TESTED it, and then called me back:

• WII FREELOADER IGNORES ALL REGION-CODING.

• WII FREELOADER IGNORES ALL WII UPDATES ON A WII GAME DISK (INCLUDING SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL).

• WII FREELOADER IGNORES THE NECESSITY OF CHECKING FOR GAME UPDATES; THUS ALLOWING THE GAME FILES TO BE PLAYED SAFELY WITHOUT ANY RISK OF BRICKING YOUR WII CONSOLE.

• CODEJUNKIES STAFF HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME, BY PHONE, THAT IF A WII FIRMWARE UPDATE SOMEHOW BLOCKS THE WII FREELOADER, THEY WILL SEND YOU AN UPDATED WII FREELOADER FREE OF CHARGE WHEN ONE IS CREATED, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE OF YOUR ORIGINAL COPY OF WII FREELOADER.

Hope this helps everyone!

MESSAGE RESPONSES

ok i really need this question answered i have the latest update for the wii will freeloader work do you think ?

Yes, it will.

But surely Nintendo wouldn't actually break someone's Wii just because they used a freeloader? It's not like it's illegal or anything... yet.

They can legally block modchips in europe, but I do not believe they can legally block software (a.k.a. freeloader discs)

Sounds good, but until someone updates their wii and confirms that their wii and freeloader survived the update it just sounds too risky.

Codejunkies has confirmed it's completely safe because wii freeloader loads the game file, ignoring all updates on a game disk.

If it DOES bypass the updates, Nintendo could change the format of some games in the near future making them unplayable even with a Freeloader (they did so in the SNES era with Super Mario RPG by making it unplayable using region-changing devices). So you would be spending over £50 on one game.

It bypasses all updates and plays the raw game file safely, with the wifi and everything safe - this has been confirmed 100% by codejunkies to me.

Brawl will come with an update just like metroid prime 3 and super mario galaxy. It will not work

Yes, it comes with an update, but use of the wii freeloader allows that update to be ignored.

So moving swiftly on....I've gone ahead and order the freeloader and smash bros. After reading all the pages of this thread I'm very skeptical about what will happen once I run the freeloader.

You have every right to be skeptical, but it is unneeded, as codejunkies have tested the Freeloader with a japanese version (with update on disk) with BOTH european, and american consoles.

Source : JEUXFRANCE.COM Forum : Nintendo Wii

Invité bitonio6
Eh oui, comme une bonne nouvelle n'arrive jamais seule (celle du modifieur d'iso) ben on va en ajouter une autre, celle du freeloader wii (pas pour les jeux GC bel et bien pour les jeux Wii) d'ici une dizaine de jours d'apres maconsole

Bref, je vais enfin déballer mon One Piece, je suis heureux xD

Euh, j'ai cherché dans les trois premières pages de la section, je n'ai rien trouvé

tu as un lien?

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M