Aller au contenu

plus de mise à jour, R4 et M3

metalman

Messages recommandés

Next R4 Kernel coming soon!

Great news for R4 owners

As you may remember, I have the chance to be in contact with members of the R4 team and I regularly ask them about R4 kernel updates. Well, today's a lucky day: they've finally accepted to disclose information regarding the next update! So here is what I've gathered:

* SDHC Support: I never thought this would be possible, but the exact words they used ("It Will support SDHC Card") leaves no room for doubt! SDHC, which stands for Secure Digital High Capacity, supports microSD cards capacities up to 32 Gigabytes!

* Wii Connectivity: it appears the next kernel will have fixed Wii connectivity. This feature is notably used in the Pok�mon Diamond/Pearl games.

* Game fixes: although they haven't explicitely suggested it, I do believe and hope that the next firmware will fix compatibility for important games such as Worms Open Warfare 2 and others, that require the ARM7 Fix to work.

* Release date: they told me they hoped the new firmware would be ready before the end of the week, but they weren't too sure about that so I wouldn't be expecting it anytime soon.

As always, I recommend that you don't get your hopes up as this is only a provisional list of features (I'm particularly doubtful about SDHC support, but we'll see) but at least we now have a clue about the next update! I'll keep you informed as soon as I receive more information.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M