Aller au contenu

[TOPIC UNIQUE] Liste des releases Wii (564)

stseiya

Messages recommandés

voilà ce que je viens de voir, censurer si ça ne respecte pas les règles

This was personally ripped and tested and confirmed working by me using info found in the following thread on afterdawn.

This is a rip of the actual retail disk I purchaced last night upon release at midnight. I will quote the steps I took to make this work on my Wii as I posted in the thread. In theory, if you follow the steps exactly as I did them, then it should work fine for you. But keep in mind, this is what worked for me, and another person on the forum used steps very similar to mine, and his did not work.

I've been playing this all day, so I know its working. Here are the steps, I hope they help and get it working for everybody!

Please enjoy and seed! :)

~MMM

"I've successfully gotten the game to work.

Specs:

NTSC-U wii

Wiikey with the 1.9g firmware

NTSC-U retail copy of SSBB

Tried the retail copy of the game I purchased at midnight last night, and got the disk read error. So I did just like Cecy did....

I used friidump040-w32 (took about 10 hrs id say, not exactly sure I let it run while I slept)

Resulting in the 7.92 GB img file. I then burned that using ImgBurn v2.3.2.0 at 2.4x onto a Windata DVD+R dual layer disk. I then tried putting in my copy, and that didnt read at all. It didnt have the disk read error like the retail, just plain old didnt read. I could hear the drive trying to, but the game channel never changed. So I decided to try running the 3.2 wii firmware update via wifi. I ran that (with the copy left in my wii), it reset the console after completion and when the wii booted back up, the game channel said "sysetem upday" or somthing to that effect (sorry I forgot what exactly it said lol) So I click the channel, and it says that "in order to play this game I would need to update my system". I already had, so I hit ok, it started checking the system, a progress bar moved across the screen and it finished. The screen went black and it returned to the wii channel screen, it read the disk and then the SSBB logo was now in the game channel and I clicked it and it plays like a champ. 100% perfect. After playing for a bit, I took out the copy, shut the whole system down and started it back up, and put in the retail. It now wont load at all.

Take this for what its worth, all I know is that this worked for me 100% and im happy, so hopefully others can follow my steps and get theirs working as well.

I will have a second test to this in the next day or so, as one of my friends also has a wii with a wiikey, and hes going to be bringing me a dual layer disk (I ran out) and im gonna make him a copy and we'll see if the same process works on his wii as well."

VTR ce que tu as trouvé c'est bon signe ^^ . Par contre il faut qu'il passe sur console PAL mais vu que la version jap passe, celle-ci devrait passer, enfin croisons les doigts :bedo:

J'ai vraiment hâte qu'une release US sorte là, enfin je vais pouvoir y jouer:love:

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M