Aller au contenu

La MàJ de la Xbox DEMAIN! UP

bastos92

Messages recommandés

La mise a jour sortira le 4 Decembre, mais alors "LoL" de chez "LoL" quoi ... et mais plus con, c'est difficile à faire quand meme, je vous assure, non parceque quand je vois la fonction VOD, ca me fait autant trippé que me decevoir... Je vous poste l'article en anglais en entier d'abord : (Maxconsole.net)

360 Dashboard update details - download Halo

A few details on the Fall Xbox 360 dashboard update have been revealed. On

December 4 you'll be able to download Xbox game Halo from marketplace. Microsoft is introducing games it has published for the original Xbox on XBL Marketplace, Ms plans to bring as much of the back catalogue across as possible. The games will cost around 1200 Microsoft points. The initial list of downloads includes Halo, Fable, Fahrenheit, Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3. There will also be films on demand(not confirmed for December 4 th) including The Dark Knight, The Assassination of Jesse James and I Am Legend appearing eventually. Films will cost less than £5 and come in 720p resolution. You have 14 days to start watching a film once it has downloaded. Once you started watching a film, you have 24 hours to finish it. After that, the film deletes itself from your hard drive.

apres tout, au début c'est pas mal, Les jeux Xbox sur XBL, c'est du bon. Mais alors là ou c'est trippant c'est ici :

There will also be films on demand(not confirmed for December 4 th) including The Dark Knight, The Assassination of Jesse James and I Am Legend appearing eventually. Films will cost less than £5 and come in 720p resolution. You have 14 days to start watching a film once it has downloaded. Once you started watching a film, you have 24 hours to finish it. After that, the film deletes itself from your hard drive.
No comment ... :fonsde::fonsde:

EDIT : je ne sais pas si la MAJ sortira le 4 mais bon ...

- Suport des Clans : vous pourrez lancer des parties Clans depuis le dashboard. Vous pourrez gérer vos amis en les déplaçant dans la nouvelles catégorie clan qui apparaitra dans la liste d'amis.

Super depuis le temps qu'ont l'attendais !

merci pour l'update en français.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M