Aller au contenu

PS1P en version pré-release sortie

neuroleptik

Messages recommandés

ca y est l'emulateur (beta of course ) est enfin sorti !!

After the disapointing PS1 Emulator release by Sony which requires you to have a PS3 heres some better news.

Tonight Finally is the release time of PS1P the PlayStation Emulator for the PSP - AN Exclusive for the PSP News site at DCEmu. Its been a long wait but our friend Anonymous Coder has now agreed to release the first Alpha of his Playstation Emulator for the PSP.

This release was to be a Single Game release but AC contacted me today and changed his mind so thats great for you all, heres what he emailed me:

The wait is worth it. I'm releasing a version that will run anything. ISO, BIN, Z and ZNX.

The rest you know. scph1001.bin and images in the __SCE__ps1p directory.

This version has some compatibility problems which I plan to fix soon, for example the FF7 intro movie doesn't run. You can play the game though, just get past the intro using a standard PC emulator (PCSX, ePSXe, ...) and copy over the memory card file ( mcd001.mcr or mcd002.mcr).

Use L+R+ up/down to tweak the CPU timing.

I think L2 and R2 aren't working at the moment too.

--A.C.

P.S.: to make things clear. This emulator has nothing to do with PCSX, psx4all or any other emulator already released. The only thing I did was use for the game selection screen, the same font code that psx4all uses--it's from some GP2X demo/app.

source : DCEmu

Ps : Pour FF7 ( et surement d'autre jeu, l'intro ne marche pas, donc pour tester il faut une sauvegarde du jeu après ( disponible sur DCEmu, mais il faut s'inscrire :/ )

EDIT : j'ai testé FFT, pocket fighter , FF9 et Xenigears, sans resultat
:(

soit ca reste dans le loading, soit bug graphique et blocage de la psp ( pour pocket fighter ).

Sinon pour pocket fighter, j'a pu aller jusqu'a l ecran titre, et je crois que c'est un peu plus rapide que psxp, mais il y a des bugs graphiques par contre et beaucoup moins de compatibilité

allez sur ce bonne nuit

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M