Aller au contenu

[MAJ] 2.71 SE-B VSH Overclocking module 0.70 (Wifi en 333 OK!)

Invité silentdie

Messages recommandés

Invité Djkamel13
Je ne veut pas overcloker ma psp , car deja la batterie se vide rapidement , GTA peut il tourner en 222mhz sans lag en version non compressé ? (+ de 1go) ???

Invité silentdie

Mise à jour du post avec la version 0.70.

Les nouveautés :

• Dont overclock instantly and then press Start on the photo menu, your psp will freeze, and will need rebooting.
  • sometimes you will get random lockups
  • i need people to tell me whether problems exist whilst the OC module is enabled or disabled, so i can figure out whats going off.

As for his things to do:

• A better installer, no coldbirds installer wont work with my mod, i need to be able to flash pspbtcnf.txt and pspbtcnf_game.txt, something his installer doesnt do at the mo..
  • Config files... once i get round to doing it you will be able 2 set the cpu speed for each game, blah blah yackety yack, i'll not disclose much on this as the final plans arent sorted for it.
  • Find the OC Module Attached.
  • MAJOR PROPS TO - COLDBIRD
  • NOTE - TO INSTALL OTHER MODS LIKE THE VCS ONE, INSTALL MY MOD FIRST AND THEN USE ANY MOD THAT USES THE COLDBIRD INSTALLER, TO AVOID MY MOD BEING DELETED.

Je vais le tester immédiatement !

Les nouveautés :

• Dont overclock instantly and then press Start on the photo menu, your psp will freeze, and will need rebooting.
  • sometimes you will get random lockups
  • i need people to tell me whether problems exist whilst the OC module is enabled or disabled, so i can figure out whats going off.

Euuuhh ca c' est les bugs :lol: pas les nouveautées, sinon merci je testes :hot:

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M