Aller au contenu

TIFF Exploit For 2.71 And 2.80 Firmwares Confirmed!

momo_ps2

Messages recommandés

oui et non ... y'a rien de fait pour l'instant, ensuite aucun accès au kernel n'est assuré pour certains firmwares (genre 2.1, 2.7+)... ensuite ça se rapprocherai plus de l'eloader tiff sur 2.0 qu'autre chose... dc bon la 1.5 est tjrs mille fois mieux.

devhook est encore loin ... très loin.

Invité silentdie

0okm Releases More Info About the TA-082 Downgrader!

TA-082

As D-Day for TA-082ers comes closer and closer, we're getting more info about how the whole process will work. 0okm has given answers for a small list of questions. I'll quote him first:

Will I be able to update to 2.0 and then down to 1.5 again to get a clean firmware? (whats the difference between clean and unclean 1.5 anyway?)

No, just like PSP-1007 can't run FW1.50 Update EBOOT.PBP, TA-082 can't run FW1.50 - FW2.50 Update EBOOT.PBP. And I don't want to release the "clean FW1.50 image file"(that is illegal !!). So i need time to make a "Write software" that can generate "clean FW1.50" :P

Will I be able to upgrade to 3.0 when PS1 emulator comes out?

Yes, TA-082 can run FW2.60/FW2.70/FW2.71/FW2.80 and above Update EBOOT.PBP files.

How do you intend to manually downgrade hundreds of PSPs if it takes 45 minutes to do each one?

I think each day I can help up to 5 TA-082 users to softdown :P

Alright, so the method is a bit cumbersome, and will take a bit of time. But you know what? At least all of you guys will get custom-made firmware images from one of the best, erm, developers in the scene; you can't go wrong with them. Secondly, one day, the image creator and clean firmware image might even leak onto the web. *hint*

I personally don't have a TA-082, but I saw the TA-082er's sad faces/replies when the original 2.50/60 downgrader came out. Well, now it's your time to enjoy the fireworks! Keep checking our site for the latest updates!

Source : http://pspupdates.qj.net/0okm-Releases-More-Info-About-the-TA-082-Downgrader-/pg/49/aid/63175

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M