Aller au contenu

FAIRE TOURNER PES 5 sur V1.50 ! ( Methode inside )

Sp33dy

Messages recommandés

Bonsoir,

en me baladant sur un de mes forum preféré lol hé oui à part gueux yen a d'autres ( comme MAxconsole pour ne citer que lui ) je tombe sur un programme révolutionnaire :P

excusez du peu , il permet de décrypter les eboot.bin et prx qui ne fonctionnaient pas jusqu'alors sur la V 1.50

et grace à cette technique on peut désormais jouer à PES 5 qui hier encore présentait la meme erreur que GTA

GTA NE FONCTIONNE PAS POUR LE MOMMENT puisque l'eboot.bin décrypté est exactement le mem que le boot.bin

BOn j'arrete de vous faire patienter voila les quelques infos que j'ai récolté ( devinez quoi celui qui nous sort de la "mouise" pour une fois c'est une FEMME ! lol je déconne c'est bien souvent le cas ) :

Oh and BTW, I'm a woman and not 'another guy', maybe that's why this works

To use it: create a ms0:/Enc folder with the EBOOT.BIN (and/or .PRX files) you want to decrypt, run the decryptor and it will create a ms0:/Dec folder with the decrypted files in it, use the usual tools like UMDGEN to create a new ISO. The decrypted EBOOT.BIN must be named BOOT.BIN, umd emu with use BOOT.BIN to on and load method copy load. Also 1.5 will not load all 2.0 decrypted prx's so I just used prx's from other games, with PES5 this works. GTA and the others still have another problem, but we are getting closer...

Aenea

EN gros pour utiliser ce homebrew :

Créez un Fichier ENC à la racine de votre MS , Placez-y l'eboot.bin et/ou les fichiers .prx que vous voulez décrypter et ENJOY ! ( Le fichier décryptera se trouvera dans le dossier DEC à la racine de votre MS à la fin de l'execution du programme.)

Le README EN ENGLISH Pour les puristes :

2.x PRX/EBOOT.BIN decryptor by Aenea (based on code from PspPet)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Create a ms0:/Enc folder with the EBOOT.BIN (and/or .PRX files) you want to decrypt, run

the decryptor and it will create a ms0:/Dec folder with the decrypted files...

I've noticed that it won't run all decrypted .prx files, so just grab some 1.5 ones from

another game replace the prx'es, replace the BOOT.BIN with the decrypted EBOOT.BIN, create

an ISO using UMDGEN, load UMD emu, set BOOT.BIN to on and use copy load...

For now, only PES5 works this way, it seems there's still another problem to get the other

games to work, but am still working on it...

Have fun,

Aenea

PS. If you appreciate my work, you can always donate for what I've done to my PayPal

account: alysa@xs4all.nl. Please note, I will keep working on finding out why the other games

are still not working but am not promising anything, so if you donate it doesn't mean there

will be any updates or future hacks...

GTA sera bientot jouable je vous le dis !

Donc MERCI à AENEA !

SOURCE : Forum http://www.maxconsole.com

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.ph...2300#post112300

PS : pour faire fonctionner PES 5 remplacer LE fichier BOOT.BIN par l'eboot.bin que vous aurez Décrypté

-----------------------------------

UPDATE : Oubliez pas de remplacer les PRX par ceux de Winning Eleven 9 par exemple, sinon je jeux bootera pas

Et en plus faut utiliser UMD EMULATOR en COPY LOAD avec l'option USE BOOT BIN ON !

UPDATE TUTO !

LE TUTO COMPLET

"

! This works !!!! Thanks so much for that !!!

I used the Infected PRXs

For the noobs out there, here is exactly what I did:

* Extract the PE5 ISO with WinRAR to a specific folder

* Go to this folder, and remove the SYSDIR/UPDATE folder

* Go to USRDIR and remove all the languages you dont want (I kept e_text.afs for English, deleted the other)

* Copy the SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN to your PSP, in a folder called "Enc" at the Root

* Copy the 2 folders decrypt and decrypt% (from the rar) into your PSP/GAME folder

* Run the decrypt program from the PSP (obviously, you have to be in 1.5 for that)

* This produces a EBOOT.BIN file in a new folder called "Dec"

* rename this file into BOOT.BIN

* Overwrite the original BOOT.BIN in SYSDIR with this file

* Overwrite all the prx files in the USRIR folder with the ones from another game that works in 1.5 (I used Infected)

* Launch UMDGen or VCDROMx and rebuild the ISO

* Copy it to your memory stick

* Run UMDEmu in copy load mode (with use boot.bin on)

* Enjoy!!!

Aenea, hats off to you the new Humma Kavula "

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M