Aller au contenu

[HACK]La PS3 est enfin tombée

Raspiro

Messages recommandés

Voici le tweet très récent de geohot

fine, one tweet... i just hacked the PS3...
Nous apprenons qu'il a un accès complet au système.

Après 3 ans 2 mois et 11 jours geohot célèbre pour le jailbreak de l'iphone réitére içi avec la PS3.

Il nous informe que des news arriverons sur son compte tweeter.

Hello hypervisor, I'm geohot

I have read/write access to the entire system memory, and HV level access to the processor. In other words, I have hacked the PS3. The rest is just software. And reversing. I have a lot of reversing ahead of me, as I now have dumps of LV0 and LV1. I've also dumped the NAND without removing it or a modchip.

3 years, 2 months, 11 days...thats a pretty secure system

Took 5 weeks, 3 in Boston, 2 here, very simple hardware cleverly applied, and some not so simple software.

Shout out to George Kharrat from iPhoneMod Brasil for giving me this PS3 a year and a half ago to hack. Sorry it took me so long :)

As far as the exploit goes, I'm not revealing it yet. The theory isn't really patchable, but they can make implementations much harder. Also, for obvious reasons I can't post dumps. I'm hoping to find the decryption keys and post them, but they may be embedded in hardware. Hopefully keys are setup like the iPhone's KBAG.

A lot more to come...follow @geohot on twitter

Source : On the PlayStation 3

Mathieulh (célèbre dans l'underground psp):

I must admit that I was sceptical at first but after talking to geohot it seems his hack is real, If so, congratulations are in order.
Modifié par Raspiro

Nino tu avait raison ça commence!!

Il y a déja un topic de crée Raspiro

Nan mais j'espere que les modo feront leurs boulo stoo, sinon ça va devenir du n'imp'... Badinouuuuu ou es tu ??? :bedo: Dazzouuuuuu lache un peu bibiche !!! :bedo: Et preparez vous !!!!!!! je vois une déferlante de topicalacon arrivé !!!!!!!!!! :D

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M
    Total des messages