Aller au contenu

C'est quoi cette boite ?

MockyLock

Messages recommandés

Mwap à tous!

Alors wala, en brocante j'ai trouvé cette boite, de la dimension d'une cartouche NES, mais je ne sais pas ce que c'est. A l'intérieur il y a des petits clips qui m'empêchent d'y mettre un jeu NES, alors je me demande bien à quoi elle était destinée. Si quelqu'un reconnait l'objet...

Merci =)

Nintendo NES Logo Cases

The Nintendo NES logo box is my favorite box to date. The box measures 5-7/8" h x 5-1/2" w x 1" d exterior dimensions.

Lined with Bristle Tac as shown above, the box features a whopping 48 square inches of fly storage. The Nintendo logo boxes also have the most secure latches and a heavy gauge, nearly indestructible plastic. The box is small enough to fit inside my chest pack, and should fit most large wading jacket pockets.

The only place you can buy these boxes is eBay. Search for Nintendo NES cases, and the illustration must show an imprinted Nintendo logo on the box cover. Purchased in quantity, you can get these boxes for $.60-$1.00 including shipping. The 64 series box is larger but has numerous tabs that are a hassle to remove. I prefer the Nintendo NES logo boxes instead.

Some videogame rental places may have the box for purchase or for the asking.

extrait de Homebrew Fly Boxes

perso j'en ai une aussi, j'en cherche d'autres pour mes jeux en loose...

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M