Aller au contenu

[Résolu, ce n'était pas le DSTT qui avait grillé ma DS]

Emerald

Messages recommandés

Je trouve ça trop bizarre quand même et puis en plus ça doit manger la batterie.

A ta connaissance, ta jamais vu un linker faire ça (peut-être le n5 :lol:) ?

Edit :

yulittle maxconsole.net

I have posted this already on the r4ds forum, and it wasn't much of a help. So I am just going to see if anyone of you here can help me out. I just bought myself a r4ds from hong kong and it is a chinese version. I only started using it last week, but sometime in this week i notice that whenever i am playing a ds game doesn't matter which one. When i put it in to sleep mode. Like close the top screen down it makes this weird ticking sound and the power on light is flashing really fast. So i take a little peak at the screens to see what is going on, and i notice that the screen is like going on and off. Also the sound is not coming from the speaker, i made sure that the sound is off. I tried this with a real ds cartage and the sleep mode is perfectly fine. And if i recall correctly, r4ds is suppose to support sleep mode. I have this problem with my supercard sd before, but once i put a ds cartage it fixes that problem, I tried doing a reverse putting a gba cartage but no help. So does anyone have a solution to this or why this is happening or an answer to both question? Thank you very much for reading this thread, i hope to see your reply soon. And i'm sorry for posting this twice, but i am despert for the answer.

unggoyy maxconsole.net

mine also keeps of flashing if it goes to sleep mode.. but it doesnt bother me i just power off the ds to save the battery..

Un r4 original le faisait

Modifié par PS3NDS

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M