Aller au contenu

[TOPIC UNIQUE] God Of War III

stseiya

Messages recommandés

God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition – Box Unveiled!

Hi everyone

Following my recent blog post, I’m really excited to share the design of the SCEE God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition box with you guys. I hope you like it, let me know your thoughts!

The Ultimate Trilogy Edition can be pre-ordered in selected retailers across Europe, Australia and New Zealand. It’s a limited run so make sure you pre-order it before it’s sold out! This very special edition comes in a high-end, sculpted replica of Pandora’s Box with an epic outer box which features an acetate window: you can actually see Pandora’s box before you even open it!

Once open, you will find the following items:

• God of War III (of course!)
  • God of War Collection (gentle reminder, this is God of War and God of War II, remastered in HD, running at 60 fps, with Trophy support, all on one Blu-ray Disc)
  • Extra game content downloadable via PlayStation Network:
  • God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges to complete
  • Dominus character skin
  • Apollo character skin
  • Phantom of Chaos character skin
  • Forgotten Warrior character skin
  • Special audio bonus
  • God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War I, II, and III scores from the game (3 CDs in total)
  • God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (downloadable via PSN)
  • Additional content:
  • Artbook
  • Postcards

Quick reminder… some of you may recall my last post where I mentioned that a new trailer will be unveiled on February 11 on PlayStation Blog… well, it will actually be in the morning on February 12 instead. Make sure you tune in; you won’t be disappointed.

That’s about it for now… any comments or thoughts let me know!

Thach

source: God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition – Box Unveiled! – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

enfin nous voyons a quoi ressemble la boite dans la quelle ce trouvera la pandora box et ce que celle ci contiendra

Nan mais c'etait imposible d'attendre comme un gros sheep la version fr 6 mois aprés quoi lol

Mais je vais faire le gros sheep et me refaire les deux en Fr... ca fera 4 platanes pour le prix de 2 :bedo::bedo:

Nan j'deconne:fuck:... je dit ca car j'avais lu ca sur un autre fofo.... ouf les keums :hein:

MDR ! si tu fait sa tu l'aura bien mériter ton trophée de Golden sheep of the Month ! :lol:

==>

Bon il restera toujours le trophée sheep of the years a obtenir ( il est entre les mains de Guts en ce moment ) la compete va etre rude !! :love:

==>

Modifié par Alino

Bon je viens de commencer la demo, je dis commencer car j'ai pas mal de bug, et de gros rallentissement, ainsi que des trés long chargement, et tout a l'heure quand je suis mort, je suis rester bloquer sur l'ecran de chargement et obliger de reboot la console..

Et vous pareils?

Sinon le peut que j'ai jouer...

Poawww, ça roxxx en plus je viens de commencer danté inferno, et je pense pas qu'il y est de comparaison a faire. Je trouve beacoup plus jolie GOW.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M