Aller au contenu

Bleemcast information

PlusTuta

Messages recommandés

Hello people. Sorry for posting in english at your forums, but, hey... it's a globalized world! :DD

Anyway, i'm looking for any information on Bleemcast. Mainly:

• Has it been patched or updated by fans?
  • What's the best version of it available?
  • Any up-to-date compatibility list?
  • Any per-game tweaks list available?

1) No

2) Only one beta multi-game version (called "blue"), 3 specific commercial versions for MGS, Tekken, GT2.

3) No, only the old one but up-to-date ('cause no newer version)

4) No and the emulator doesn't have any settings so...

--> Bleemcast is a dead project since 2001 and the sources are said as lost.

The further I could get of booting my own copy of bleemcast is to boot it until the bleemcast menu, then swap for the gt2 CD and press start: there it hangs forever. There's a lot of clever tricks in this disc, hardware protections that are really hard to reproduce or detect. As an exemple, there's critical data written in the pregap of the 2de session. That part of a CD is acutally "guessed" by a cd-reader to be all 0x00. However with a swap reading in raw data mode, you see it and can rip it off. Then insert it in a image that can burn specified pregap (cdi fiels can) and this copy protection is breaked.

However, there's a thousand others, including a track outside of the TOC, a function in the ip.bin that clear memory and completely rewrites it (making a debug bootcd unusable). So far I've found and cracked, with some help of friends, many protections, but I can't find the last one or two taht make my disc not works. I can even start to boot with a backup and finish witht he real one and it'll works.

So far I think we're at least 3 that were able to get our backup to get to the menu screen, 2 on gt2 and 1 on tk3.

FG

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Statistiques des membres

23 028
    Total des membres
    1 033
    Maximum en ligne
    Subaru
    Membre le plus récent
    Subaru

128,1 k
    Total des sujets
    1,7 M